Welcome to Faux Iron Solutions!
We are the prime wholesale distributor of Tableaux® faux wrought iron products to the interior design, window treatment, home furnishing, hospitality, and construction industries.
Individual consumers can access our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you!
Tableaux® Faux Wrought Iron:
- Tableaux faux wrought iron is a non-structural, customizable, light weight interior design and window treatment product.
- Tableaux expands and enriches the ornamental or decorative design characteristics of iron with its increased design flexibility and customization potential.
- Tableaux faux wrought iron is a green and environmentally friendly, LEED certified material. More material information.
- Tableaux iron work designs and motifs catalog incorporates decorative designs spanning from modern European classic, romantic Mediterranean, to modern geometric designs.
- Tableaux design artists can adapt and render any design concept or wish into unique personalized custom designs.
- Tableaux faux wrought iron prices are particularly competitive when compared with any custom ironwork projects requiring precise shapes, dimensions, and design specifications.
Tableaux® Faux Wrought Iron Applications:
- Window Treatment / Window Inserts
- Ceiling Treatment / Ceiling Medallions
- Wall Art / Wall Niche Decorative Inserts
- Door Inserts / Doorway Arches & Brackets
- Room Partitioning / Dividing Panels or Inserts
- Shutter Inserts
- Cabinetry / Furniture Accents
- Exterior Architectural Decorative Elements
- Garden Trellises / Patio Decorative Accents
- Custom Faux Cast Iron & Decorative Carvings
Faux Iron Solutions Design Sphere Blog
Visit our Blog for the latest trends in Tableaux and Interior Design.
Fooling the Eye for Real Effects
Tuscan-inspired design never left home fashion, it just continues to express its timeless decorative message…
It Doesn't Get Any Better.....
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! The Budget Blinds of Hutchinson (KS) including Mary, Linda, Rachel &…
Radical Room Revival
Nothing turns a room around quicker than a Tableaux® application somewhere. We’ve been seeing the…
Use double sided carving for eye level pieces where both sides are visible. Single sided Tableaux is used for wall and ceiling pieces for high windows installations or where carving on the back is not necessary.
Tableaux® Faux Wrought Iron Brochure
Download our full color design brochure to keep and share with your clients and colleagues. Packed full of stylish and unique samples, learn how a faux wrought iron design with custom finish can turn your next project into something unique and personal.
LEED Credits Supported:
Material and Resources 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2
Indoor Environmental Quality 4.4
Collaborative for High Performance Schools (ChiPs):
Meet Materials Specifications for BOC emissions section 013450
Tableaux® by Faux Iron Solutions
Green Product Specifications
Tableaux® faux wrought iron substrate is a recycled composite of resin and wood. It is recognized by the following independent third-parties for using 100% recovered and recycled wood fiber content as well as being certified for the use of formaldehyde-free resin.